A Kit to build an Apollo 5S Industrial Robot
- Once assembled, this Kit is identical to a factory assembled Apollo 5S, it just requires assembly. Lots of assembly...
Stronger, More Precise
Payload - 10kg
Perfect for tasks such as buffing, sanding, polishing, deburring.
Precision - 0.05mm
Ideally suited for fine detail work like pick & placing of electronic components
Dexterity - 6-axis
A tenth the cost of a robotic arm, while similarly nimble
- Travel XY 0.5m, Z 0.3m
- Resolution: 0.05mm
- Max Velocity: 1.5m/s
- Power Supply: input 100-240vac, output 24vdc 250w
- Avg Power Usage: 70 watts
- Robot Weight: 11kg
- Frame Size: 36cm x 36cm x 36cm
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Designed for continuous use in production environments
*Note: If you're buying an Apollo Kit, you should probably buy an Assemblers Package.
It has all the tools and accessories in it you need to put a kit together
Competent with a screwdriver, wrench, gluing
Ability to follow directions - You are building a robot here
Part Number: 503