A Kit to build an Apollo 5M Industrial Robot
- Once assembled, this Kit is identical to a factory assembled Apollo 5M, it just requires assembly. Lots of assembly...
Fast, Strong, Precise
Payload - 5kg
Perfect for tasks such as pick & placing items on a conveyor
Precision - 0.1mm
Ideally suited for moving items, dispensing glues, painting, or almost any task in a factory.
Dexterity - 6-axis
A tenth the cost of a robotic arm, while similarly nimble
- Travel XY 1m, Z 0.5m
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- Max Velocity: 2m/s
- Power Supply: input 100-240vac, output 24vdc 250w
- Avg Power Usage: 70 watts
- Robot Weight: 11kg
- Frame Size: 36cm x 36cm x 36cm
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Designed for continuous use in production environments
*Note: If you're buying an Apollo Kit, you should probably buy an Assemblers Package.
It has all the tools and accessories in it you need to put a kit together
Competent with a screwdriver, wrench, gluing
Ability to follow directions - You are building a robot here
Product Number: 501